Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Day With Andie

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Here are some pictures I snapped of Andie while she was playing in the back yard this afternoon. I know it looks like she is posing for me in some of these, but I just caught her actually looking. I know you are probably wondering where Brady is in these pictures, he was sleeping. He is a child who LOVES his naps and I think that mostly has to do with the peace and quiet aspect of it. I don't blame the kid. I will try and take some pictures of Brady tomorrow and post them.




I am sure that you are all pretty much over the things Andie says during the day, but I have to write them down so I don't forget. So here are some more...

Earlier in the day I called Andie "my princess" to which she replied, "no, I am a baby" so I said, "fine, you are my princess baby." This evening she came up to me and said, "mommy, do you want to hold your princess baby?" How could I refuse?!
-----------------------------------
Cameron had on a shirt with a tuna fish on the front:

Andie: "Oh Daddy, that is a tuna!!!!"
Cameron: "Yeah, that's a tuna on my shirt."
Andie: "Tuna is my favorite to eat."
Cameron: "Me too."
Andie: "Daddy you are going to take me fishing on the boat to catch a big tuna."
Cameron: "I would love to take you fishing."
Andie: "Grandpa will take me fishing for tuna too but first we have to go to the temple."
Amber: "OK, we can go to the temple first."
Andie: "We need to get the door for the temple too."
?!?!?!?!?!? I still don't know what she means by that
--------------------------------------
We were out in the front this afternoon when the school buses were dropping the kids off, Andie was so thrilled about the bus that she started to run towards it.
Amber: "Andie, where are you going?"
Andie: "Look at the school bus, I am going to get on it!"
Amber: "You can't go on it yet, you have to be 5 to go on the school bus."
She stops and thinks about this for a second.
Andie: "Well...I'm 2 so I am gonna get on that school bus!"

2 comments:

Lively's said...

I dont think that I will ever get tired of hearing the things that she says! they crack me up! Keep them coming!

Rennie said...

She is going to be a stand-up comedian!!!!