Friday, March 13, 2009

Andie Quotes: Part II

I found another paper with more of Andie's Quotes on it:

Cameron came downstairs dressed for work and Andie said:
"Oh Daddy, that's a cute outfit you got on."
-------------------------
Andie was sitting on my lap before bed and I was playing with the pigtails in her hair.
Andie: "I'm sooooo pretty!"
Amber: "You're always so pretty to me."
Andie: "Yep, I am!"
This child does not have any esteem issues!
-------------------------
Talking about chocolate milk:
"I don't like the brown milk...I ONLY like the white milk!"
My daughter might be a little racist...towards milk.

2 comments:

Jen said...

ROFL!

Porter does't like brown milk either. He says it's "dirty"

hugs!!

Nicole said...

She cracks me up! I can't wait until Luke starts talking more. So fun! Btw, I totally know what you mean about exercising. Wish I wanted it a little more. Oh how I LOVE shopping! ;) Good luck with it! I think you inspired me to enter a marathon thingy to get my butt into gear!