Saturday, March 28, 2009

Brady!

Finally...some pictures of Brady!
He is such a sweet boy. He is getting to be so much fun and loves his sister more than anything. I love that he is so easily entertained and always happy (except when there is a tiny top tooth coming in). I am so grateful that he LOVES sleep time, it has been a great change for us. It makes me sad that he is growing up so fast. He can crawl, climb the stairs, eat the same foods as we do, stand up unassisted and mimic your sounds. It is absolutely amazing what 8 short months will do for a baby. We are so grateful to have him apart of our family. I love him more everyday (if it's even possible)!

This is the face Brady makes when there's food to be had and it's not right in front of him!

Brady found a green balloon and was thrilled!

Have you ever seen a cuter boy?!

Here he is again with his balloon, I love this little guy!

No comments: