Thursday, March 12, 2009

Andie Quotes

Here are some more long overdue Andie quotes. I write them down so I don't forget, but I don't always write down the context in which it was said.
-----------------------------------------
Andie: "That was awesome!"
Amber: "No, you're awesome!"
Andie: "I know!"
--------------------------------------------
I asked Andie to come into the kitchen so I could cut her bangs, so she walked in with her hand over them and said, "No, no mommy, only Lindsay cuts mymy hair."
--------------------------------------------
Andie had a wipe over her face and I took a picture then I went to take one of Brady and Andie warned him, "NO Brady...dough not smile."
--------------------------------------------
While eating an egg and sausage breakfast Andie crawled across the table, grabbed my sausage, and said, "ha ha I stole your meat!" and shoved it in her mouth.
-------------------------------------------
Driving in the car Andie looks out the window and exclaims, "well this just sucks!"

1 comment:

Rennie said...

I sooo love this kid!