Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Cold!



Maybe it's because we are from California, maybe it's because it is cold here, but the Casper's are FREEZING in Utah! We are having our first winter storm and I don't know how many more I can handle. Andie, who is never cold, is always cold. She wakes up in the middle of the night crying and when I go to check on her, it's cold in her room and she has no covers on. We do sleep with the heater at 71(any warmer and I could die) and the kids have warm footed PJ's on. What more can I do?
This morning Andie went with Cameron up to his grandparents to do some work and it was cold and the wind was blowing hard. I bundled Andie up nice and warm and she thought it was the greatest thing. She kept showing me her gloves in the first picture and then she was just showing me how cute she looked. Andie always has lots of fun with Daddy. They fixed Nana's toilets and then ate White Castle burgers dipped in ketchup which Andie thought were great because they are "small just like Andie!"

No comments: