Sunday, December 7, 2008

R.I.P. Croc Pooh


Ok so I know this sounds really strange, so let me explain. Last time we were in San Diego with Cameron's sister, Grandpa Bill bought all the girls new crocs (because he is obsessed) and they each got two new charms, or whatever they are, to put on the crocs. Andie picked out the Pooh bear and Nemo and we put one on each shoe. Everytime she can't find a croc she refers to it as her "pooh croc" or "nemo croc". She loves these little charms and often looks down at them in the car and converses with them. She is very polite and waits for them to speak before she answers back. The dialogue goes something like this:


"Hey pooh. Hi buddy."

I guess he says hello back

"Hi there Nemo."

He says hi

"How you guys doing down there? You ok Pooh? You ok Nemo?"

They must be doing great

"Good. We going to go to the store? You want to go to Target?"

They are clearly thrilled!

"Me too. "

(She also talks to family on her fake phone like this).


Today Andie came to me clearly upset. When I asked what was wrong she said pooh was hurt and handed me his head. Poor Pooh! I told her we would have to throw him away and get a new one next time we were out. She requested we take a picture, which I thought was thoughtful. I don't know if it is for her or Nemo on the other shoe! Well I am sure Nemo will be joining Pooh in 'Croc charm heaven' soon since he now gets extra TLC!

3 comments:

Lively's said...

Oh my gosh!! That kid of yours is a crack up! Brady has some hard shoes to fill!

Jen said...

AAAAW! That is so cute! lol

Hugs! We sure miss you guys!

Kelly Simonsen said...

I love it! We need to get together again soon! Maybe this time with our husbands!