Wednesday, December 10, 2008

He's Home!!!

Finally! Cameron is home! I am so excited to have him around for all the Christmas craziness I don't know how I would have done it by myself with the two kids. Andie couldn't be more excited to have her Daddy here. Whenever she gets in trouble by me she automatically yells for her dad like he is going to come and save her, which for the first day he did, boy did we have to cut that right out! I am glad that she misses him so much and loves when he is home. She wasn't always this way, in fact, a few months ago she was not happy when he would come home. She would get very jealous every time he would come near me, not anymore, she can't get enough of him. I am thrilled that she loves her daddy, nothing is more sweet than seeing the two of them together. I love having the extra set of hands. I love that when Brady wakes up I can say, "honey, can you go up and get him?" I love that Cameron takes on diaper duty with a smile on his face (after Andie's most recent poop incidences I couldn't be more relieved), I love that I can leave the kids at home and run errands by myself, I love that he takes out the garbage, I love that he does the dishes, I love that he cleans the toilets, I love love love that I get to sleep in a few times a week! I love that he can see when I am frustrated with the kids and takes Andie to the park to get her out of my hair. I love that he does all the things I can't stand to do (clean the old food out of the fridge). Cameron I love having you home. Thank you for all the hard work you do when you are home and away. We love and appreciate you! We can't wait for you to find a job closer to home so we can see you more. Until then, we will just anxiously await your arrivals and cherish the time we do get with you.

1 comment:

Kelly Simonsen said...

I am so glad for you. I think a shooting date should be in the works soon.