Monday, November 17, 2008

Girls Day Out!

My sweet little Andie has been trying to talk me into getting rid of Brady for the past week and half and when she was gung ho on going to see Madagascar 2 I sent him to the babysitters. I was so excited to have a girls day with her and have some one on one time. We got to the theatre and Andie was so excited she could hardly stand it! We got our tickets and then she saw the popcorn, so I spoiled her with a $5.25 tub of popcorn and we were on our way. We were walking down the hall and before we could get to the theatre our movie was playing in, tears welled up in her eyes and she said, "no ma-agascar, no ma-agascar!" and when I asked her what was wrong she said, "Andie soooo scared!" I tried to tell her that it would be fun once we got in there and she would like the movie and could eat all the popcorn she wanted but she didn't budge. Eventually we went back to the ticket counter and got a refund, yes they really do do it! So naturally, we spent the day shopping! Mostly putting together an "Andie's craft box" for snowy days. She is so excited to use the construction paper especially the red one!

No comments: