Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Snow!

Well we have had our first real snow! We had a little about a month ago, but nothing the stuck. Here is a picture of our backyard. I took these early in the morning so there was actually a lot more that came. I also got to drive in the snow for the first time, how exciting, not! I have been absolutly freezing and have come to the conclusion that I can't live here in Utah and not own a really warm jacket, I will be purchasing that next week.
This is across the street from us. You notice there is no snow on the streets, that didn't happen til later in the morning.
Off our front porch.
Cameron's sister Lindsay sent Andie some snow clothes that he girls had grown out of. When we got up this morning the snow was gone but Andie insisted on wearing this outfit anyways. So we walked to the mailbox, which is down the street, and to the trash, and people were looking at Andie and then at me like I was a crazy person. One lady said, "Is she cold?" I answered with, "Oh her? well we're from California." and she actually said, "well that explains it!" haha. I didn't feel like telling her Andie hardly ever gets cold. The only reason she is wearing it is because it is new and Andie is obsessed with shoes and there was no way I could get her to wait for it to snow to wear it.
She fell asleep wearing the snowsuit but she did let me take off the boots. (by the way, does anyone know how to turn the picture the right way?)




3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! I love the snow outfit! She looks like a pink bunny! I miss her.

Kelly Simonsen said...

That is hilarious! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

Nicole said...

She is too cute. I love how independent the little guys get and how they HAVE to do it their way. haha. If you want to turn the picture the right way here's how. When you are browsing to add the picture to ur post then right click on the picture you want to add and then click on rotate clockwise or counter clockwise. That should do it. If you have more questions, let me know. Have fun in the snow! It really is a pain to drive in but SO much fun to play in. ;)