Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Pictures 11/2009











Over Thanksgiving we took Casper family pictures down by the docks. We feel that the fishing in San Diego is such a huge part of the family that it would be crazy to not use the boats in a family picture. The girls (Andie and Lauren) were super crabby, and Brady and Molly were both quite sick. So between the 4 of them, we did the best we could with what we had to work with. I hope to have more pics by the end of the week of my two kids together. Thanks to much to our great friend Tony Corbell for always willing to take our crazy bunch on. One day we'll all come happy and ready to photograph!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've just realized... I do NOT come visit your blog nearly as often as I should. It makes me smile. It makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD! All your funny stories and such. I have to remember this when I'm in need of a giggle.

Hugs!