Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THANK YOU!

I was just online checking out the usual websites, you know, the same 5 that you check all the time hoping that something new has happened on at least one of them?! Or am I the only one who has no life and actually does that? Wow, I really should find something more exciting to do with my time. I have to say it is the ipone's fault. Before it came into my life, I would check my emails and networking sites once, maybe twice a day, but that wonderful phone has turned me into an obsessed Twitter/Facebooker! Speaking of which, did you know there is a site called Tweetdeck.com where the two (along with myspace) are together on one site. I used it for about two days, but then decided that I feel like I have a little more of a life if I can check two different sites as opposed to just one.
Ok, ok, ok, this is not what I jumped on the computer to blog about. So, as I was saying...I was checking out other people's blogs when I decided to check my Clustermap for the first time in months. I was so excited to see that my blog is now being viewed ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!
I just wanted to say a BIG HUGE "HELLO" to you there in:
Finland
Japan
France
Pakistan
Mexico
Brazil
India
Australia

I hope that you are finding something interesting and/or relateable to read here on my blog! I would love to hear from you, maybe how you came across my blog or just to say hello.

Wow, I have to admit I now feel huge pressure to actually blog about something interesting for once!

No comments: