Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year


Every New Years I make the same number one goal, TO LOSE WEIGHT, and every year I don't follow through. This year as I was pondering my goals before Christmas I decided that my excuse of being overweight because I had kids is no longer acceptable, I mean c'mon, Brady is 18 months! I started dieting and exercising the week before the new year and it was so much better than waiting to start. I have lost 2 lbs this week and I am looking forward to losing lots more. I am really committed this time and it feels great! I hope to make 2010 the best year yet!
Some of My 2010 Goals
1. Lose weight
2. Get out of the house and take the kids to do more activities.
3. Enjoy and look forward to going to church.
4. Have more date nights with my husband.
5. Take a family trip somewhere that isn't visiting other family (sorry guys).
6. Be more understanding of others.
7. Read more
8. Learn how to make greeting cards (something I have been wanting to do forever).
9. Go to the temple more often
10. Potty train Brady

Andie started Primary today, oh my gosh, she was so good and she loved it. She is already talking about going back next week. Brady went into Nursery today for the first time. He doesn't officially start until next week but I brought him in to get a feel for it. When I took him out he cried, "my kids, my kids!" I am really looking forward to enjoying church next week for the first time in 3 years!

No comments: