Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cake Box Cookies



Last night I went to a friends house and we did some baking. She found a cookie mix for funfetti cookies that taste exactly like the cake and they were so delish! I brought some home and everyone asked that I make them again. I could not find the cookie mix so I decided to try it with the actually funfetti cake mix instead and they turned out beautifully! I am so excited to try it with other kinds of cake mixes.
Here is the recipe:


Cake Box Cookies


1 Cake mix of your choice

1 Stick of butter; slightly melted

1 Egg

Pre heat oven to 350.

Mix well together, I found it works best to mix it together with your hands. Scoop out the dough on a greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 mins or until the bottoms are slightly brown. The packaging suggested frosting but the cookies are rich and delicious by themselves. Prep time: about 5 minutes.