Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Imagination

For anyone who has had the pleasure of meeting Andie, may or may not know what a huge imagination the child possesses. Just yesterday as we were driving home Andie was telling Cameron and me all about the pet tiger she had. The wha? She told us all about how she got him, when she was one, and about the time when he bumped his nose on a log. Apparently they are best friends and have had so many great times together. In the middle of her babbling on Cameron turned to me and said, "I think we should write a children's book using Andie's stories." At first I laughed and said how funny that would be but then I started thinking and I could picture this fun little story about a little girl and her adventures with her pet tiger.  What an idea! My husband is a genius. I am not really one to go out and do something that seems so impossible as to get a book written and published, but this is something I think could actually get done. We have several family members who have written books and suddenly the idea doesn't seem so impossible. I plan on sitting down with Andie today and hearing and recording more about her adventures with her pet tiger.

No comments: