Friday, April 22, 2011

Kid Quotes

I have been feeling very uninspired as of late,
so the silly things my kids say will have to do for now...enjoy!

B: (praying) "bless Daddy and Grandpa at work. Please bless Darth Vader in his fight with Yoda, Amen!"

B: (holding a baby doll) "this is my baby brother. Ouch! he just bit me."

B: (seeing a commercial) "What movie is this?"
Me: "I don't know"
B: "It's called, 1-800-224- DISNEYLAND!!!"

B: (waving a wand over Cameron) "abra cadabra I turn you into a butthead!"
*not very nice but we are still working on the potty talk.

A: "you put the sticks at the end of your ears" (explaining to B how to put sunglasses on)

A: "When am I going to be 99?"
Me: "well most people don't live to be 99, that's really old"
A: "well Grandma and Grandpa are really old."

B: (poking my chest and counting...) "1, 2, 3!"
Me: "Hey don't touch Mommies boobies"
B: "I was just counting them!"

B:  (found a feather in the parking lot) "Hello little feather, my name's Brady, do you want to go into Costco with me?"

A: "When I grow up my husband's name is going to be Baseballbat and our son will be Traintrack!"

A: (to me a few days later) "I wanna have another baby."
B: "yeah, let's name him Baseballbat!"
A: "no that's my husband's name!"
A: "I like cotton candy but it's a little hairy and sticky."

A: "grandma what is a bird?"
G: "you tell me, what is a bird?"
A: "I think it's a little baby chicken who can fly!"

Lauren: "boys are tougher than girls are"
A: "that's not true"
L: "yes it is andie"
A: "my mom can punch my dad really really hard, and my dad used to wrestle tuna!"
*FYI I have never punched Cameron but I am sure Andie would be right!

A: "look mom I got a spork!"
Me: "how do you know what that is?"
A: "it's a fork AND a spoon. (flips it over) and it's made in China!"

A: "mom, remember this morning when we were playing dogs and my name was sunblock?"

Cowboy cookies are in the oven, A turns on the light to take a peek and says, "if those are cowboy cookies where are the hats?!"

A: "mom can I have your ring?"
Me: "no, why?"
 A: "cause I am the ring bearer at a pretend wedding. So, can I have it?"
Me: "no."
A: "that's fine, I can still pretend can't I?!"





1 comment:

El Scotto said...

these are awesome, keep recorrding them and you'll be glad you have them later