Friday, August 13, 2010

Growing Girl

I can't believe how big my Andie is getting! She's not even 4 and already has almost outgrown her car seat. Last week we were at the store checking out the boosters. I noticed while at Target that they are getting smart, they have a place to measure your child and then have all the seats categorized for you. What a time saver!
I couldn't help but look at the new infant seats they have out. Andie had the kind that has the base, hers was identical to the cosco car seat base. Someone gave us a different brand car seat but with this base you can use ANY designer brand infant seat. Whoever thought of the base was a genius and deserves to be a millionaire! I loved it, and it made my life so much easier especially the second time around!
When she outgrew the infant seat, I went out and got her yet another Cosco brand seat. I got the convertible Alpha Omega Elite because it can be used all the way through the booster stage and it was the highest rated with Consumer Reports that year. Yay, money saved...or so I thought. Turns out I have tall kids, really tall. My little Andie is just about too tall for the convertible car seat hence the booster shopping. Once we get the new booster purchased all that'll be left will be to add a DVD player with two screens to the back seats!

1 comment:

Lively's said...

It is hard to believe how fast they grow! P2 is almost too big for his rear facing seat and he is not even 5 months!