Saturday, August 7, 2010

Andie and Brady Quotes

Sorry it's been a while since I posted quotes from Andie. Since Brady is talking up a storm he gets quite a few good ones out too. I don't always remember to write them down, but I finally realized that I could put them on my phone, which I always have with me, and now I finally have enough that I can make a full post of them.
------------------------
In the car driving to Disneyland around nap time and Brady was falling asleep, "Brady you are not tired, we are going to Disneyland mister!" -Andie

Talking about when Kate, Lauren and Molly were in town, "Yeah, we played sleeping bag roller coaster. It was really really funny and I was laughin' like crazy!" -Andie

Andie: "Mom, you have have big boobies?"
Me: "Yes."
Andie: "Well Daddy has short ones."

"Well that could be an idea mom, I'm glad you're thinkin' again!"-Andie

Andie was holding Brady in a chock hold and telling me what happened, "Brady's slerber camed out his mouth all by itself!" -Andie trying to say slobber

"Mom, Brady just squeezed my bone." -Andie talking about her arm

Andie was playing with a laundry basket and came limping in the room, "Ow ow, I was sailing the boat and I hurt my toe! Can you believe that boat?!"

While I was brushing A's hair she grabbed my necklace and in the exact voice as Capt. Jack Sparrow said, "Where did you get this?"

"Help me put on my swimmin' soup Momma." -Brady talking about his suit

"Mom, I need to go find wild animals outside!" I laughed hard at the urgency in her voice. "No no no, there's craaaaazy animals out there!" -Andie

Brady: "Can I have some gum please?"
Whitney: "What'd you say Brady?"
Brady: "My name is PRINCE CHARMING!!!"
(he's obsessed with Shrek 3)

I was fixing my skirt and Brady said to me, "Put your wiener down mom!"

"Girls have a crotch AND a butt, boys, they have a wieners."-Brady
(what can I say, he's a boy and loves potty talk, don't judge me!)

No comments: