Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Help!

Hello my following peeps! I DO realize that this is somewhat ghetto of me, but I need a small favor. If anyone that I actually know on a first name basis (not just some random reader, although I do love you too), is able to watch my kids this Friday from about 9:30 to noon I would LOVE you forever! We are going to a wedding at the Salt Lake temple and I didn't think about the fact that they can't go with us until today, DUH! If anyone is able to help us out please email me at ambercasper@gmail.com, leave a comment on here, or call me if you have my number.
I am so lame!
Thanks a bunch, Amber

2 comments:

Lively's said...

Why can't Colin watch them outside while you are inside?

Vinnie said...

Yo Amber, dis here is Vinnie. You prolly no some1 named Vinnie so its like we no each other alreddy. I saw your plee for help and I hope Im not to late. I would be happe to watch your little kidlins for youse. I have been gainfully employed by the State of Utah for what was expected to be 15 years, but was only 12 for good behavyur. I was such a dedicated workur that I lived where I worked. I learned how to make many things out of things that you wouldnt expect to be able to make things out of, so Im kinda like Macguyver. I lived and worked near Thanksgivin Point, which all da kidlins love, so I really no how to entertain da kids. I learned a lot while working for the State of Utah, like its just plane wrong wrong wrong to sell or traid your kids for drugs. And its even wrong to lone your kids for drugs, altho I gotta admit that I dont really understand why becuz your gonna come back for them as soon as you get your money outta da ATM. Anyway I no these things now so do not worry, I wont do any of these things no mor. Trust me. Lemme no if you still need help. Vinnie