Monday, June 7, 2010

Catch Up!


Andie with a "Braves" Mickey

Brady in his new alien shirt. I tried to get a blend in picture, but he was too tired.


Waiting in line with Grandpa Bill for Buzz Lightyear


Andie and Mary Poppins. Brady was so smitten he couldn't pose for a picture with her.


Andie holding and putting to sleep her newest cousin Parker Lively.

Man, I am really getting bad at blogging. I have missed it. We have been keeping busy down here and having lots of fun. The week of May 24th Cameron drove me and the kids up to Bakersfield where my sister Whitney lives. Her and I took a road trip with all our kids up to Nevada City where my parents and the most of our other siblings were camping. We spent 4 days camping in the freezing cold rain, in tents! After the second night of rain, our tent was dripping so bad it was starting to flood. Our sweet dad was able to rent us a camper for the next two nights, what a great dad! Besides the rain, we had a lot of fun. There were games, naps, into town adventures, and lots of food...what else is there to do while camping and it's raining but eat?! I don't know either. We were finally able to meet my newest nephew Parker. He is such a doll and holding him made me want another baby, until my kids starting screaming and fighting, then I was 100% over it. For Andie, it was love at first sight. She just couldn't get enough of that baby. Every time he would come into the room Andie would sit on the couch and put her arms out for him, she learned how to burp him and even got him to fall asleep! It was so nice to see everyone and spend long overdue time together.
When we got home Cameron's family was in town for their semi annual Disneyland trip. We went up for a day and half and had a great time. The kids got to see lots of characters and do all their favorite rides, Andie even got to sleep at a hotel, which is her favorite Disney thing to do cause it means there is another day in store.
Tomorrow is Colin's high school graduation and Lindsay and her girls are coming into town for it. Of course we will be doing another Disney run before summer crowds kick into full gear. She'll be here for a while and we are all going to take a road trip up to Utah for Cameron's cousin Asher's wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. We are so excited to get back up to Utah. Andie has a small list of places we have to visit while there which includes, going to the waterfalls, a trip to Cabella's, and visiting the petting zoo in Thanksgiving Point. We are looking forward to seeing the whole family and visiting with all our friends we left behind.
I will try to keep up better with my posting, and I am working on taking more pictures so I can put them up when I do post.

1 comment:

Lively's said...

You tell Andie she can come visit her baby Parker whenever she wants...and we have a Cabella's!!