Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Curls

Yesterday, while Andie sat on my lap and watched TV I did her hair. She was being very good and didn't move so I decided to take it to the next level. When she finally got up, she looked next to me on the table and saw sponge curlers. She pointed to them and said, "Mommy I don't want those things today." With a sneaky smirk I said, "Oh, too late!" She reached up and felt her head full of curlers! You would have thought her entire world just collapsed around her. She started sobbing and held her hands up to her face with the most dramatic effort possible. She couldn't believe that I could have done something so terrible without her having the slightest clue. She ended up falling asleep with them in but when she woke up from her nap not a single curler remained in her hair. What a turd! Oh well, I guess you can say she got me back.
Pictures? you ask... Why of course!