Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Baby Baby

Last night we went out to dinner. My gosh, it's been forever since we've gone out. We went to a Chinese restaurant called T-Bone...I know, doesn't really make a whole lot of sense but the food was GREAT. Once we drove up to the house Andie was so upset because she didn't want to go home so we drove over to Dairy Queen and got a blizzard, it only seemed fitting with the weather and all. We got home just in time for me to watch my shows and Andie snuggled with me the entire two hours. She was falling in and out of sleep but then got up to have an easier time fighting it. She played with her baby and wrapped it up in Brady's blanket and then tried to wrap herself. I helped her out and swaddled her just like I used to, then I picked her up and rocked her and sang her songs and sure enough she fell asleep! I really miss her being my little baby. I can't believe that she is 2 already. I love that she is such a snuggle bug and will let me hold her all the time, I miss it. But she is so stinkin' cute at this age and that makes it all worth it.

No comments: