Saturday, February 14, 2009

Funny Andie

Andie's Quotes of the Day: 2/14/2009
Just catching up on some of Andie's funny quotes...I know I am way behind.

Andie touches Brady's cheek and very sweetly says, "Now look at me. We don't hit me on mymy head," as she touches her head. He wasn't even touching her!
--------------
At church the baby in front of us had a plush Cars toy and Andie said to him, "Oh that's a cute toy buddy!"
--------------
"Hey Daddy, what cha eating? Yogurt. Oh that's good!"

Ok so now that I am reading these, they wouldn't be that funny to you if you can't hear the inflection in her voice. Sorry!

2 comments:

Lively's said...

Oh I can TOTALLY hear the inflection in her voice as I read these! So funny!

Jen said...

LOL You don't have to be here to 'hear' the inflection. You just have to know that she's only 2 or 3 to get it. LOL