Saturday, January 17, 2009

Poor Sick Andie

Last night Andie was very happy. She found Cameron's old BYU football helmet and was running around with it. She played and was her crazy normal self. She came into bed with me in the middle of the night and at 4 in the morning she woke up crying because her "ear hurts so bad!" Well crap! of course she would have an ear infection on a Saturday morning when I can't take her to the Dr.'s. I took both the kids in for their shots in Wednesday and thought, "Andie's had a nasty cold, I should have him check her ears just in case." But she just got her shot and no exam and honestly I didn't remember about it when the time came. I feel so bad, I could have nipped this in the bud before it got bad and saved myself the $20 co-pay that I can't afford on account of, CAMERON IS OUT OF WORK! So all we could do was call the Dr. and ask what we should do until Monday morning. I've been giving her lots of drugs and she seems to be doing well but still has a good fever of 102.7. Poor baby. I got up with Andie at 4 am watched TV and kept her happy. Cameron was so sweet and let me take two naps today to make up for the lack of sleep. Thanks honey! I can't wait for cold season to be over I am sick of the runny noses! Good luck to you all and your sick kids. Hope there are no ear infections. I have great sympathy for kids who have ear infections because when I was pregnant with Brady I got one and then got on a plane which made it 10 times worse. That pain was honestly worse than labor to me. I cried the entire plane ride with Andie on my lap. My ear wouldn't pop for a whole week. Have a great weekend I know I will!

Andie discovered the football helmet.
"Hi mom, take a picture!"

Poor sick girl. Passed out on the couch.

No comments: