Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let's Go To Church!

Boy was it a blast trying to get ready for church today! I must say, the end result was pretty dang cute though. We now have church at 1:00pm. What a terrible time with small children. You play all morning, then lay them down for naps just to have to wake them up to get dressed. We didn't' stay all three hours (shocker) because the kids have been really sick for the last few days and I didn't' want them to either get something new, or give what they have to someone else. Here are some pictures of the kids ready for church while we were waiting for Daddy to get his act together.

Andie looking cute in her leopard print dress.
Brady, handsome as could be. He also has penny loafers on and a tie that we couldn't find.
This was the best I could do as far as getting them both to smile at the same time.

4 comments:

Kelly Simonsen said...

Such cute kids! I can't wait to see them again! I saw I missed your call, I will call you when I get back to Utah!

Auntie Em said...

Omg- So freakin' cute... I swear they are the CUTEST kids EVER... XoXo

PA said...

I would love to read your blog. I know there are letters there they must be in red or green. I have been so angry for the last hour trying to read the comments over the pictures. No one is home to read them to me. Can you please remember in the future that your father is very much a handicapped person.

Camber Casper said...

So sorry dad! I will change them right now! Much love, me