Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

1. My favorite new movie is Peter Pan. I can't get enough of it. We watch it way too much. Daddy knows probably every line in the whole thing. I love to watch Peter Pan with Daddy and Brady!

2. I love to play in the SNOW! I beg Mommy or Daddy to take me outside just so I can walk through it and then eat it off the bottom of my shoes, yummy!

3. My favorite stuffed doll is my baby Mickey. I take him everywhere with me. He is my tiny baby and I like to rock him and sing him songs.

4. Every morning when I wake up I go straight into Mommy and Daddy's room while they are still asleep and turn on Playhouse Disney. I would watch it all day long if I could. I go to bed most nights only because I know when I wake up I can watch my favorite shows!

5. I love my new green Crocs so much that I get very upset with Mommy tries to take them off. I have been wearing them since Monday night and only will take them off to take a bath. I love to sleep with them because I know exactly where they are when I wake up!

Of course there are lots of other things that I absolutely love but I thought you only really needed the top 5.
Love, Andie

1 comment:

Lively's said...

You are one of my favorite things Andie Brooke! Muah!