Thursday, June 23, 2011

Andie & Brady Quotes

I don't have too many this time around since I have been kind of slacking when it comes to writing things down...

B: "Dad wont help me put on my shoes cause he's being a stinker bum!" (it was 8:15pm)

B: "I can't get this stinkin' shoe on!"

B: (to a boy at the park) "You can play with me, I'm very nice. I'm a nice kid!"

A: "Brady is obsessed with farts huh?"
Me: "yeah he is"
A: "why is this happening to him?"
Me: "because he's a boy and boys are gross."
A: "Ugh, they are so disgusting!"
Me: "Yes, yes they are."

Brady got drilled in the throat with a football, he came to me crying and I said: "Oh, you're a man, you can handle it. That's what happens to me football players."
B: "I don't wanna be a man, I a kid!"

Cameron and I were talking about pink eye and Brady said: "last time, I ran into a wall I got blue eye."

Andie took off her goggles and said: "mom, you've GOT to see me eyes."
Me: "Oh cool."
A: "Do you get it? they're goggle shaped!"

Me talking on the phone to Andie while I was out of town: "What can I bring you back from my trip?"
A: "Um, we want a pet."
Me: "What kind?"
A: "A monkey for me and a giraffe for Brady...real ones."
Me: "I can't bring you back real ones but I will bring back stuffed ones."
A: "Well don't they have a pet store there?!"

B: "mom how about this outfit?"
Me: "no, it doesn't match."
B: "but it IS appropriate."

B: "I really liked that movie, it gave me a laughy head!"

B: "I'm gonna fart my toots out."

A: "what's a haircut?"
Grandma: "what's a haircut Andie?"
A: "Ummm, I don't know."
Me: "Uh you should know, you just gave yourself one remember?!"

Andie is learning how to tie her shoes. She uses this little ditty to remember: "one little loop what do you do, wrap the lace around and pull it through. Now you have a bow and you tied your shoe." It's really helping.

No comments: