Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brady is All Boy!

Brady has found a sudden fascination with my chest. I'm not sure what brought it on because he hasn't been close to them since he was 6 months old, but one day he started screaming "boobies" every time I would put a shirt on. Now he has the reaction everytime any amount of skin is showing, or when I pick him up he reaches down my shirt to take a peek! What the heck? Are boys just born knowing all about the woman's chest? Of course Cameron and everyone else around cracks up at him which causes him to do it even more, but wouldn't you?! Yesterday in a dressing room he was MOUTHING "boobies" and then once the shirt was on he ran full force at me squealing with delight and reaching up to me! I have had all worries laid to rest that one day he might come and tell me "mom, I don't like girls." maybe it was Gods way of letting me know " Amber, this kid is all boy, worry no more!"

1 comment:

Rennie said...

HA! I do think it's in their DNA~! One time we were at Kohl's and Austin was about 5. A woman came into the dressing area. First off...she had to have been a stripper! She was the tiniest thing but her breasts were like watermelons! To complete her look she was wearing a top from the girl's department that had to have been a size 6X!

As soon as I saw her I KNEW Austin would notice AND say something. He looked at her, looked at me, looked back at her to see if she was looking and VERY quietly said, "Mommy, she has really big...." and he's pointing to his own chest. I was like..."yeah, it's time to go."