Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Andie Said What?

I know it has been a REALLY long time since I have posted Andie comments. It isn't that she is no longer funny, but more because I am kind of embarrassed with what comes out of her mouth! Cameron has a really bad habit is saying things are just aren't suitable for an almost 3 year old vocabulary and yet Andie lets typical Cameron phrases fly right and left. Of course I think it's funny but I have to hold back because I don't want her to think that it is ok to say things like Daddy does. In Cameron's defense, he is really working on it. I too am guilty of the potty mouth from time to time, yes you read right dear readers, I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH! I couldn't place all the blame on Cam.

Ok fine, I'll post some phrases because I know after the previous paragraph you are all dying to know what she has picked up!

--------------------------

*"Daddy, are you on GLUUUUE?"

*Cam: "Andie I asked you to pick up your cup and bring it to the sink."

Andie: "Cameron, would you quit breaking my balls!"

*Amber: (I was very frustrated and needed some help), "Andie, please go up and tell your Dad to get his ass out of bed."

Andie: "Cameron. Get. Your. Ass. Out. Of. Bed.!"

(we had a little chat about that one and agreed that neither one of us is allowed to say it anymore.)

*Grandma: "Here Andie, if you want to help clean, take this wipe and go wipe the counter in the bathroom."

Andie: "Well, I will just go clean the potty instead!"

* (We turned on Survivor last night )Andie: "Oh, it's the camping show!"

*Andie: (with the remote control in her hand) "hey let's change this football and watch Scooby!"

Colin: "No Andie, Scooby has gone to bed."

Andie: "No football has gone to bed and you should too!"

I come and sit by Andie on the couch

Andie: "Hey Mom, you wanna change this football or what?"

*"Goofy, why are you so small? Do you see me, I am tall, what happened to you?"

*"I'm sorry Mommy, I didn't mean to spill things out of my butt and make a mess!" (this was her apology after the poop incident)

*"Mommy, don't bump into any cars, I don't want to have to buy new ones." (this is what she tells me when we get in the car)

*"Remember when I was a little spider? I used to just on leaves!"

*"We're going down, weeee! This is awesome, it's just like a water slide!" (we were going down a small hill in the car)

Of course there are TONS more, but I don't always write them down...I hope you don't think too much less of me!

2 comments:

Kelly Simonsen said...

It's only going to get better from here on out! I wish I was a fly on the wall at your house!

Carolyn G said...

She is so funny!!! I worry about Luna repeating after us too when she gets older...