Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are random pictures that I have been meaning to post. Enjoy!
The other day Andie kept asking me to make McDonalds. I had no idea what she was talking about so she took me to the fridge and pulled out a roll of Orange Rolls. Since they needed to be used I agreed to make them for her, I put them on a pan and set the oven to preheat. When I came into the kitchen to put them in the oven this is what I found...two RAW Orange Rolls missing! I asked Andie what happened to them to which she pointed to her tummy and said, "oh, they are just in my skomich!" SICK!

Brady is a freakin' garbage disposal, when there is food he is waiting impatiently to get some. I was cleaning out the pantry last night and threw away a loaf of bread that was a little stale. A few minutes later this is how I found Brady...the boy was in HEAVEN especially since I let him go to town on it!

Since being potty trained (which there have been NO accidents) Andie is coming up with new ways to reiterate that she is STILL the baby. Whenever she asks for a drink she requests it be in "Brady's blue bottle" or insists that we call her "Princess Baby". Yesterday morning I was looking everywhere for Andie after I noticed it was suspiciously quiet and found her passed out in Brady's crib!

Grandpa came to visit for the day and brought Andie a new movie, "Mickey and the Beanstalk". They cuddled up together in the chair to watch it and within minutes were both asleep. Isn't that so sweet?!

No comments: