Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Today started out with Andie wearing rollers so she would have perfect Easter hair...needless to say, she was not a happy girl but the result was sooooo worth it! I took the kids out back for some pictures cause it was such a beautiful day, finally, and got some good ones. Brady wasn't too smiley for me, which I was sad about, but I managed to get quite a few good pictures of Andie who was being very cute.


The only picture of Brady looking directly at the camera and smiling.

This was earlier in the morning but I thought it was so cute!

They were both looking at me at the same time, too bad it was so dark.

I LOVE this face that Andie is making...she was being so funny!

What a cute girl!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love Andie's hair in these. It is so pretty!

GreerandJessHaymond said...

Hey! I just found your blog and your kids are so big and WAY CUTE! I just saw that you are in Springville. I work in Springville but my husband and I live in Spanish Fork. I would love to see you and meet your husband and Kids!!
greerandjesshaymond.blogspot.com