Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shampoo

I have decided to start a new daily topic on my blog, "Mess of the Day". What do you think? I can't begin to tell you about the outrageous messes my children make on a daily basis that I get to clean up! For the most part, I tend to get the major messes up for all to read but that is just because I need to vent. So for your entertainment and so you can see that your children really could do worse things, I will post ALL of our daily adventures in mess making. I must say that most of the time I end up laughing after the fact but there are a few that haven't YET made it to the "now that I think about it, it's pretty funny" list. Since these things didn't happen in your house, I am sure you will, even on just a small scale, find it humorous.

HAS YET TO MAKE IT TO THE HA HA FUNNY LIST:
1. Industrial sized bottle of shampoo emptied onto the carpet and all over furniture
2. Elmer's school glue smeared and dried onto Grandpa's vizio flat screen and TV stand
3. Andie's "poo fest" in the family room and all over the flat screen
4. The Jello packets sprinkled all over the freshly cleaned "poo fest" spots in the family room
5. Every. single. key. lovingly ripped from Cameron's brand new work laptop
6. Almost an entire 5 gallon jug of Sparklets water drained onto the kitchen floor

I would LOVE to tell you that I "sometimes fabricate" my stories so they are more entertaining for blogging purposes, but unfortunately, my children are really THAT destructive!
It would be a terrible understatement to say that my children keep me busy, they actually keep me exhausted! I am so grateful that I have been given the opportunity to be their mom and all the adventures they create. To have them here with us makes all the frustration and cleaning worth it! Until the next mess...

No comments: