Monday, May 18, 2009

don't ask

Seriously, what the crap is up with the 97 degree heat?!?


I love to the GAP and it's amazing sales for kids clothes.


Why does Andie have to be sick and throwing up?


Is it just me or do the people of Utah try to screw you in everything???


When will Brady start talking so I know what he wants?


Can everyone just leave Jon and Kate Gosselin alone...?


Dooce.com, so funny, thanks for making me laugh!


I hope a 15 hour train ride with 2 kids will be as fun as it sounds.


What about Memorial Day weekend? What fun thing can I plan for my family?


Why did I return 'Taken' already? I want to watch it again!

***************************************

"Random!" you say?

Just a few things I have been pondering today...thought I would share.

Let me know what you are thinking.



3 comments:

Christina said...

Where are you going in a train? It sounds fun, but not with the kids! Also, bring water bottles. Train water is the most disgusting thing you will ever ever be asked to drink.

Camber Casper said...

I am going to Sacramento! Thanks for the tip.

Kelly Simonsen said...

Amen to all of the above.