Saturday, October 18, 2008

Basil

Cameron's sister Lindsay showed up this afternoon with her three girls. Oh what a busy bunch all the girls together are! They are staying here for a few days and then we are all driving down to San Diego for a friends wedding. While cleaning the house this morning before they came, Andie was going right behind me making a new mess so I sent her outside to play. We have a basil plant in the back and she likes to pick the leaves off and eat them. She ran in the house chompin' away and I asked, "what are you eating?" "Andie eating baazol!" she proudly replys and goes on her merry way. While she was outside I put Brady on the floor to play and came into the room to find him crying, yet again, and what do you know, Andie is sitting by him. I went over to pick him up and Andie says, "Mommy, Brady like baazol." I took a look in his mouth and you guessed it, she fed him a few leaves. This poor child. His sister does all sorts of crazy things to him and he still grins from ear to ear every time she looks at him. What a trooper!

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Boy do we miss Andie and her silly little comments. She is such a crack up. Jerod and I are always laughing about her. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family and 2 great kiddies.

XoXo